VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
Fitur Virtual Box
- Modularity. VirtualBox has an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/server design. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces at once: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typical virtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the command line, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a full Software Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software, you don’t have to hack the source to write a new interface for VirtualBox.
- Virtual machine descriptions in XML. The configuration settings of virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can therefore easily be ported to other computers.
Yang baru di versi 220.127.116.11127
- GUI: properly limit the number of VCPUs to the number of physical cores on Mac OS X.
- Audio: fixed a bug which prevented loading a saved state of a saved guests with HDA emulation.
- Audio: don’t crash if the backend is unable to initialize.
- Audio: fixed audio capture on Mac OS X.
- Storage: fixed a possible crash when attaching the same ISO image multiple times to the same VM.
- BIOS: properly report if two floppy drives are attached.
- USB: fixed a problem with filters which would not capture the device under certain circumstances.
- ExtPack: black-list Extension Packs older than 4.3.30 due to incompatible changes not being properly handled in the past.
- Windows hosts: fixed a regression which caused robocopy to fail.
- Linux hosts: properly create the /sbin/rcvboxdrv symbolic link.
- Mac OS X hosts: several fixes for USB on El Capitan.
- Linux Additions: fixes for Linux 4.5.
- File size: 111 MB
- Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Release Date: January 19, 2016
- Author: Oracle.
Download VirtualBox 18.104.22.168127